As a redheaded, red-bearded man in Huntsville I’d be remiss if I didn’t post my own confessions list so Shea Allen doesn’t feel lonely in her pursuit of freedom of expression.
Now, you might rightly ask yourself what any of this has to do with Doctor Who. And if you were to ask this question you’d be in fine company, because I seem to asking myself the same thing. But, sometimes stories just write themselves, with a little help from my brain and fingers.
So, without further ado, here are the Top 10 things I have never told any of you before, except, of course, for that crazy guy who stands under the Parkway Bridge screaming, “The end is nigh! The end is nigh!”
- I have gone braless and no one was ever the wiser because, well, I’m a guy …
- My best sources are Netflix streaming and Netflix DVDs. I once spoke to one of their customer-service representatives; I do not know whether she has a crush on me.
- I am at my best when collecting a paycheck.
- I’ve mastered the ability to sit in a recliner.
- I hate the right side of the BBCAmerica/Doctor-Who website. The margin is too narrow.
- I hope to be old one day.
- Sad, grating, thunderstorm stories about bad things make me depressed.
- I have taken naps in my recliner (see # 4).
- If you ramble and I deem you unnecessary to furthering my writing career I will seriously question my personal value system, and even if the feeling were genuine I’d never admit it because sometimes honesty is a thinly-veiled disguise for cruelty and arrogant self-indulgence.
- I have never stood under a Parkway Bridge screaming, “The end is nigh! The end is nigh!”, but if Shea Allen gets rich I may start.
Until next time, keep confessing, keep time-traveling, and don’t panic. 42.
Copyright © 2013 Keith Parker