Ending times are nonnegotiable; condition assumes caveat emptor; quantity to be verified by purchaser, also caveat emptor; Just Buy The Damn Thing prices listed when available. Current bid is given by the Yabe Auction username.
The following items, culled by the noisome scholars at The Parker Institute of Time Travel Studies (The PITTS), and submitted for distribution through the publishing arm known as Fish and #TARDIS Sauce, have been made available through Yabe Auctions, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corporation of Redundancy Corporation.
Did we mention caveat emptor?
- Ending: Anytime you want it to.
- Condition: Vintage, as used by Second Doctor
- Quantity: 15 in stock
- Just Buy the Damn Thing: £ 42
- Current Bid: Don’t you already know?
- Ending: Aboard Klingon warship
- Condition: Trilling
- Quantity: Geometrically increasing
- Just Buy the Damn Thing: For a Drink
- Current Bid: <SOLD: Cyrano Jones>
- Ending: Auction is over
- Condition: In the sewers
- Quantity: Overstocked
- Just Buy the Damn Thing: You already did
- Current Bid: <SOLD: Hitler, Selling Roses>
1961 FERRARI 250 GT CALIFORNIA
- Condition: Wiped with diaper
- Ending: Never
- Buy It Now: N/A
- Quantity: <100
- Current Bid: <Mr. Fry>
K-9, Mark II
- Condition: Robotic
- Ending: In e-space
- Just Buy the Damn Thing: N/A
- Quantity: One
- Current Bid: <Romana>
- Condition: Spoiled
- Ending: In the ER
- Just Buy the Damn Thing: Payment due when services rendered.
- Quantity: Too much of a good thing.
- Current Bid: <No bidders>
- Condition: A Fine Weapon
- Ending: When you think you are free
- Just Buy the Damn Thing: Negotiable, auction only
- Quantity: Based on market forces, of course
- Current Bid: <Robert Hedrock, but he has plenty of time to wait>
All sales final
Copyright © 2013 Keith Parker